Everything you need to know about the world’s most engaging and flexible online presentation platform
Many business people are frustrated with the constraints and inefficiencies of traditional presentations. After all, while the world of communications has changed around us, the basic business presentation hasn’t changed a whole lot since Harvard Graphics, Lotus Freelance, and Microsoft PowerPoint were first introduced 25 years ago!
KnowledgeVision® addresses those constraints and inefficiencies head-on…reinventing the business presentation to meet the demands of today’s online, on-demand, multisensory, anytime/anywhere world.
What KnowledgeVision Does
KnowledgeVision combines the rich experience of in-person presentations with technologies that let viewers customize their experiences and let content publishers know exactly how viewers are using, reacting to and acting on their content. Then, we deliver those presentations 24×7 across the world.
KnowledgeVision meets the world’s growing demand for on-demand ideas, knowledge and information. On the Social Web, people expect personalized, multi-sensory connections with each other – even if they are communicating asynchronously. Their expectations of the people they do business with are no different. Today, businesses have to think beyond just PowerPoint presentations, online video conferences, audio and video, to convey their trusted personalities – not just their information – online.
How We Do It
The KnowledgeVision solution includes a suite of tools and services, tightly integrated and tailored to fit a wide variety of online presentation needs. You can read more details by clicking on The KnowledgeVision Online Presentation System, but in summary, the components are:
- KVCentral – This is the hub for everyone who creates or manages KnowledgeVision content. In KVCentral, you can see all the presentations you’ve created, view their statistics, share them on email and social media, get links and code for embedding them on web pages and landing pages, and launch a variety of tools, including Knovio Web for creating instant video and audio presentations.
- KVStudio – The workhorse of the KnowledgeVision System, KVStudio is a sophisticated, full-featured tool for creating killer video and audio presentations. Video from multiple sources, a vast array of image options, precise control of navigation and footnotes, live webcasting and more are packed into the ultimate power presentation tool for professional content creators.
- Knovio Web – This is the quick and easy desktop tool for the rest of us to create video and audio presentations. Simply upload a PowerPoint deck or folder of images, turn on your webcam or microphone, talk through the slides, and choose you want to share it. It’s that simple!
- Knovio Mobile – This is KnowledgeVision’s revolutionary iPad app that brings rich content creation power to the iPad tablet. It’s a free app that can be upgraded to be a full participant in the KnowledgeVision system.
- PresentationCloud® – This is where KnowledgeVision presentations “live” for instant and secure availability, world-wide on reliable, high-capacity servers. You may choose to make your presentations public by publishing the web address or embedding it on a public web page, or you may keep it private, accessible only to those with whom you share the web address — it’s totally up to you! (See KVLocal for alternative “behind-the-firewall” publishing options.)
- KVTrack – This is advanced, viewer-level tracking capability that turns viewer clickstreams into actionable business intelligence. Working in conjunction with KVGuestbook or the KnowledgeVision Advanced Registration Option, KVTrack can track who watched, when, for how long, from where, and what they watched. It also calculates an Engagement Score that can inform marketing, CRM, and learning management systems how engaged each viewer was with the presentation content. KVTrack is a standard feature for Corporate and Enterprise Edition clients, and is an optional feature for Standard Edition clients.
- KVAnywhere – KnowledgeVision presentations are automatically prepared in a way that can be viewed across a broad range of desktop and mobile devices, without requiring special viewing apps or software.
- Add-on Options & Features – A variety of enhancements and extensions are available to KnowledgeVision clients to augment and extend the capabilities of the KnowledgeVision System.
What is a KnowledgeVision Presentation?
How We Deliver KnowledgeVision Presentations
KnowledgeVision is delivered as a service over the internet “cloud”, eliminating the need for customers to purchase and maintain software, servers and storage. KnowledgeVision customers can move up and down the product line using only a single log-in.
How is KnowledgeVision Unique?
The KnowledgeVision experience is absolutely unique in the power of its tools, the richness and impact of its experience, and the flexibility of its presentation. Read more about all the ways that KnowledgeVision is unique.
Who Needs KnowledgeVision?
You need KnowledgeVision if you are trying to fully exploit:
- your investment in Web content or presentations (PowerPoint slides, video, audio, web content, collateral and technical documents);
- the Social Web, people’s thirst for personalized, interactive multi-media communications from trusted personalities; and
- the opportunity to sell products and ideas 24×7 worldwide – even those where success depends on a high-information, high-credibility sale.
Finally, all kinds of businesses and non-profits can cost-effectively create compelling multimedia presentations that project their trusted personalities – not just their information – and deliver those presentations 24×7 globally on-demand.