KVStudio is, quite simply, the world’s most powerful online presentation creation tool.
Designed with serious content creation professionals in mind, yet easy enough for even the casual content creator to use, KVStudio can take video or audio from a variety of online sources and turn it into an enhanced, interactive, multimedia experience.
The KVStudio software downloads in seconds and installs on any Windows or Macintosh computer.
It works with KnowledgeVision’s hosted services and your password-secured account to create, store, retrieve, publish, and modify the most sophisticated KnowledgeVision presentations.
Key Features of KVStudio
- Installs in seconds – Our downloadable software can be downloaded and fully configured and ready to go within just a few minutes.
- Windows and Mac – KVStudio runs on both Windows and Macintosh computers with equal facility and speed.
- True video support – and audio, too – KnowledgeVision presentations incorporate real video streams, not just video clips attached to slides. We also support audio narration
- Player Designs – Work with our designers to create reusable player templates to meet your unique needs with custom dimensions, window arrangement, color scheme, and corporate identity.
- Supports a wide variety of video formats – We can prepare your presentation from a wide variety of video formats, including .mov, .avi, .mp4, .flv, H.264, .mpg, .wmv, and more, along with most popular video codecs. Within minutes of upload, KVStudio optimizes your video for the best viewer experience.
- Supports many image formats – Upload Microsoft PowerPoint slide decks, as well as JPG or PNG images, Flash movies, HTML, or text files.
- Slide animations – We support animations within your slides. Most standard PowerPoint animations are supported and preserved in your KnowledgeVision presentation.
- Virtual handouts – You can accompany your presentation with one or more virtual handouts: white papers, presentation slide decks, high-resolution graphics files – whatever you can put in a downloadable file.
- Synchronized footnotes – We support synchronized footnotes to provide supplemental material or reference links to outside websites. These can be displayed in conjunction with specific sections of the presentation.
- Programmable Zoom Control – Each player design may incorporate KnowledgeVision’s unique “zoom control”, which allows the viewer to enlarge either the video or image panel. In KVStudio, a presentation author may pre-program these zooms to emphasize the content in one panel or the other.
- Record directly to your presentation – We give you a choice: upload existing video to your presentation, or record directly from our webcam/microphone/headset widget.
- Any presentation length – KnowledgeVision presentations can be as short as a few seconds or as long as several hours.
- High-performance hosting – Our high-availability video streaming and player hosting are built on one of the largest and most reliable networks of hosting services in the world. Or, if you’re a Brightcove or Ooyala client already, bring your own hosting — we’re fully integrated with these leading online video platforms.
- Local publishing options – Optionally, you may publish your KnowledgeVision presentations to your own secure servers, or to a laptop or desktop computer for local presentation.
- Domain restriction – Each KnowledgeVision presentation may be “locked” to a specific domain so that it cannot be launched from or embedded in any page other than one on a specific domain. This helps publishers control their presentations that may be intended to stay within a firewall, behind a pay wall, or on a particular website.
- Viewer analytics – Monitor activity and engagement levels for each presentation you’ve published.