The KVCentral Library is a web-based hub and launching point for all KnowledgeVision presentations. Viewable and usable from all web-enabled desktop and mobile devices, KVCentral gives KnowledgeVision users a way to view, manage, share, enhance and track presentations they’ve created in KVStudio, Knovio Web, and other KnowledgeVision content creation apps. It is also a launching point for most KnowledgeVision apps.
Once a KnowledgeVision client has logged into KVCentral (at http://my.kvcentral.com), many tools are instantly accessible:
A list of published and active presentations, along with the cumulative number of views for each presentation.
- A chart of viewing patterns for each presentation over the last 30 days
- A summary of Engagement Scores for each presentation. (An Engagement Score is a 0 to 10 measure of how effective a piece of content is in captivating and involving its viewers.)
- Sharing options that list the permanent web link for each presentation.
- Web code that can be used to embed each presentation on any web page.
- Buttons that make it easy to share any presentation on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Launch buttons for other KnowledgeVision apps .
- A tool for creating notifications, based on certain viewing criteria, via email or connections to external software such as marketing automation systems.
- Access to detailed viewer-level tracking data for each presentation.