Knovio Pro is the quickest and easiest way to create a video online presentation with simply a PowerPoint presentation deck and a webcam or microphone. It’s available on both a desktop web browser (Knovio Web) or in a mobile app for the Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch (Knovio Mobile).
Knovio Pro is included in every KnowledgeVision edition: Personal, Standard, Corporate, and Enterprise.
It is available as a standalone subscription for $15 per month or $150 per year at www.knovio.com/plans.
Limited versions of Knovio Web and Knovio Mobile are available for free, just by signing up on the web or downloading the iPad app from the App Store. Free users are limited to 5 presentations of up to a maximum of 7 minutes each; advanced features like slide animations, clickable chapters, dynamic footnotes, attachments, alternative player designs, and HD (1080p) video export are not supported for free users.
Knovio Web is the quickest and easiest way to create a video online presentation with simply a PowerPoint presentation deck and a webcam or microphone. It’s available on both a desktop web browser (Knovio Web) or in an iPad app (Knovio Mobile). With Knovio Web, you can create fresh new online presentation content in minutes in six easy steps with no special software:
- From KVCentral in your browser, press the “Launch Knovio” button.
- Upload your PowerPoint presentation deck (or a folder of images) from your hard disk.
- Turn on your webcam, relax and smile.
- Press record and talk, advancing each slide in sequence.
- Fine-tune your presentation by going back and re-recording any places you felt uncomfortable with.
- Use the link and share buttons to share it with your colleagues, your customers…or the world!
It really is that easy.
Key Features of Knovio Web
- Browser-based, with no software to download – Launch your Knovio Web session directy from KVCentral, in Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer, or most other popular browsers.
- Windows and Mac – Knovio Web runs on both Windows and Macintosh computers with equal facility and speed.
- Choose either video or audio narration for your presentation – If you’re uncomfortable in front of a camera, no problem! Knovio can create audio-narrated presentations and deploy them just as easily as video presentations.
- Re-recording – Make a mistake while you’re recording? No problem. Knovio lets you record slide-by-slide, and even allows you to go back and re-record the commentary on an individual slide.
- Customized player – Your Knovio player template can be customized to fit your corporate identity.
- Any presentation length – KnowledgeVision presentations can be as short as a few seconds or as long as you can talk (and your viewers will listen!)
- High-performance hosting – Our high-availability video streaming and player hosting are built on one of the largest and most reliable networks of hosting services in the world.
Knovio Mobile is the quickest and easiest way to create a multimedia online presentation on an iPad tablet. It uses the built-in audio and video capabilities of Apple’s iPad to make it incredibly easy to create engaging, high-quality content to share with another individual, with your organization, or with the world.
With Knovio Mobile, you can create fresh new online presentation content in minutes in six easy steps with the Knovio app, which is available in the App Store:
- Open a PowerPoint file in Knovio Mobile from cloud storage (such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box) or from your email.
- Re-order your slides as necessary.
- Press record, smile, and tell your story.
- Fine-tune your presentation by re-recording any part you aren’t completely happy with.
- Press “done” and name your presentation.
- Share it as you please.
As with Knovio Web, it really is that simple!
For much more information about Knovio Mobile:
Key Features of Knovio Mobile
- Open PowerPoint files in Knovio from email or most IOS cloud storage applications
- Record video narration with either the front-facing or rear-facing iPad camera
- Record audio narration with either the built-in iPad microphone or a plug-in microphone
- View current, next, and previous slides in a slide browser
- Automatically import speaker notes from your PowerPoint presentation files
- Enter additional speaker notes for each slide using iPad’s keyboard or iPad’s speech-to-text capability
- Preview your presentation before publishing
- Re-record commentary for any slide or section of your presentation if you need to make a change
- Mix front and rear camera, video and audio-only narration within the same presentation
- Drag-and-drop to rearrange or delete slides before or even after recording
- Publishes presentations in seconds
- All presentations, media, and audio are stored automatically on KnowledgeVision’s secure PresentationCloud®
- Share your multimedia presentation with the world or keep it private
- View presentations from any browser — desktop or mobile — without special software or app
- Each finished presentation gets its own unique URL for sharing in email, on websites, or in blogs
- Easy posting to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus
- Track how many times your presentation has been viewed
- Get a free KnowledgeVision Personal Edition account with every registration
- Edit or duplicate presentations later, either with or without narration
- View, share, and analyze presentations in KnowledgeVision’s KVCentral from any desktop or mobile browser